(this is a demo site)
Bank Account Holder Name - This should be your name.
Your Bank Account Number - This is the number of your bank account.
Bank City - The City where your bank is located.
Bank Full Name - The full name of your bank.
(this is a demo site)
Send the check to the next Address:
51 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, QC. Canada, H5Z 4T9.
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
Iluminar: Training and Coaching for Justice
- In Spanish: to give light, to brighten with light, to spark insight, to illuminate.
Iluminar: Training and Coaching for Justice is CCEJ ‘s interdisciplinary team that provides experiential and innovative training and coaching in Restorative Justice practices for schools, families, workplaces and community settings. Since 2014, tens of thousands of people across Los Angeles County & Southern California have been trained and coached by CCEJ staff in using Restorative Justice practices to build cultures that promote stronger communication, healthier relationships, and where no one is disposable so that conflict is healed in equitable and just ways.
Inspired by the power of light in many forms to shift our perspective and understanding – especially around topics that we might prefer stay unexamined – Iluminar specializes in bringing Restorative Justice practices to three places:
- K-12 Schools, Colleges, & Universities
- Iluminar trainers work with school partners to identify goals and assess readiness for implementation of Restorative Justice practices, in order to create a tailored multiple phased implementation plan.
- Iluminar staff have extensive experience with a variety of contexts and demographics, including private universities, community colleges, K-12 public and charter schools, and alternative and credit recovery/continuation schools.
- We are particularly committed to working with schools where there are high concentrations of young people who are currently and historically targeted by school push-out, including LGBTQ+ students, students of color, students with disabilities and students who are eligible for free or reduced-priced lunches.
- Offering a Schools Pathway made up of 7 trainings, Iluminar trainers and coaches work with schools to build knowledge and skills in:
- Restorative Justice Principles & Framework
- Community Building Circles
- Restorative Dialogue
- Harm and Conflict Circles
- Play Learning for Community Building
- Trauma Sensitivity
- In addition to trainings, Iluminar staff are able to support schools through intensive coaching for individuals and teams. Coaching includes:
- Activating implementation plans
- Administrator Coaching
- Co-facilitate circles
- Restorative school policy development
- Customized Professional Development
- Iluminar “Menu of Services”
- For more information on training and coaching for schools, please contact Sarah Ogdie, Training Coordinator – Partnerships Development at sogdieATcacej.org.
- Iluminar is currently building out a specialized Workplace Pathway that will provide businesses, nonprofits, and other workplace settings with knowledge and tools to implement Restorative Justice practices in their internal operations and programs serving external stakeholders.
- Pathway will be launched Spring 2020!
- For more information on the forthcoming Workplace Pathway, please contact Daniel Solís, Interim Co-Executive Director at dsolisATcacej.org.
- Raising FUTUREs (Families United in Thriving and Understanding Restorative Environments) Parent/Caregiver Education provides workshops that strengthen nonviolent communication skills, guide participants to use restorative justice principles and practices in their everyday family life, prepare caregivers to advocate for their families in a range of settings including schools and workplaces, and help parents and caregivers guide their children away from the juvenile justice system.
- All workshops are offered in both English and Spanish.
- Raising FUTUREs Training Series
- For more information on Raising FUTUREs, please contact Mayra Serna, Training Specialist at msernaATcacej.org.
Our 2019-2020 Restorative Justice Training Calendar is available here: “Foundations for the Emerging Restorative Justice Practitioner.” To register for an upcoming training, please visit our Upcoming Events & Trainings page.
Whatchu Know about RJ? Podcast
Check out our podcast – Whatchu Know about RJ? – hosted and organized by Gilbert Salazar, Training Coordinator – Innovations Development. Season 1 is out now! It features interviews, storytelling, and experimental audio formats from CCEJ Restorative Justice practitioners to highlight the interdisciplinary spectrum of RJ facilitation and theory, with topics such as: creativity, communication, relationships, and justice. Whatchu Know about RJ? is available on iTunes, Google Play, and Sticher. Please listen, like, subscribe, and share today.
Key Team Members:
- Gilbert Salazar, M.A., Training Coordinator – Innovations Development
- Sarah Ogdie, M.S.W., Training Coordinator – Partnerships Development
- Jenny Escobar, Ph.D., Training Strategist and Coach
- Mayra Serna, M.A., Training Specialist
- Daniel Solis, M.A., Interim Co-Executive Director