At CCEJ, we believe that real social change only comes when we all work together to end oppression and injustice.
During social distancing measures due to Coronavirus, CCEJ continues to offer online trainings, workshops, and dialogue opportunities to raise awareness, heal conflicts, and bridge differences. Click here to see a list of our online program offerings.
Donations of all amounts will keep our “Virtual” doors open and ensure CCEJ will continue to provide support and healing to our community during this time of uncertainty and fear.
There are many ways to give:
- Donate online at www.cacej.org/donate
- Checks payable to the California Conference for Equality and Justice can be mailed to our office, 3605 Long Beach Boulevard, Suite 100, Long Beach, CA, 90807.
- Make your donation over the phone by calling 562-435-8184.
- Give through your employer’s match program.
- If you are 65 or over, make CCEJ a beneficiary of your IRA’s Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) or Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). Contact your plan operator for instructions.
Do you have a friend or loved one who cares deeply about justice and equality? Make a donation to CCEJ for their birthday or the holidays and we’ll mail them a personalized card! Click here to donate in honor of a loved one.
CCEJ’s full legal name is The California Conference for Equality and Justice, registered with the IRS as a tax-exempt organization under EIN #54-2178438. Mailing address is: 3711 Long Beach Boulevard, Suite 1017, Long Beach, CA 908071.
Planned and Legacy Giving
Express your commitment to improving human relations in our community by leaving a legacy that supports CCEJ’s work. Please contact us if you wish to discuss planned giving to CCEJ through your:
- Will or Trust
- Insurance Policy
- Retirement Plan, including IRAs, 401(k), and 403(b) plans