For more than five and half decades, CCEJ has focused on raising awareness, building bridges, and overcoming conflict. Now more than ever, our communities feel divided. Yet CCEJ continues to witness the joyful possibilities that exist when we commit ourselves to working together for unity, healing and justice. We are hopeful for the future, and you can click here to read stories of our everyday victories – work that can only happen with the support of our community.
Our “Together We Can” campaign reflects our belief that we all have a role to play in building equity and justice:
- Together, we can support people in our community as they seek mutual understanding and build bridges across differences.
- Together, we can ensure our schools have healthy, strong and nurturing relationships that give young people the support they need to thrive.
- Together, we can create communities where all people of different ethnicities, races, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and abilities are respected.
Help us reach our goal of $100,000 and click here to donate today! Any amount is meaningful. Donors who contribute $500 or more will be recognized at our 56th Annual Humanitarian Awards Dinner on May 16, 2019.
- Become a monthly Ally and contribute $10/month to sustain our work
- $50 supports a student to attend Conscious Classrooms and build skills in communication, empathy and non-violent conflict resolution
- $150 covers the cost of materials for 1 teacher in CCEJ’s Restorative Justice in Schools training
- $350 sponsors 1 student to CCEJ’s Building Bridges Camp, where they have the transformative experience of deeper self-awareness and enhanced skills for communicating with other people
- $2,500 supports more than 6 months of case management for a youth in our juvenile justice diversion program
- $5,000 sponsors a full Summer Youth Leadership Institute for 50 youth who are learning to be facilitators, peer counselors, and advocates for inclusion and justice
There are many ways to give:
- Donate online at www.cacej.org/donate
- Checks payable to the California Conference for Equality and Justice can be mailed to our office, 3711 Long Beach Boulevard, Suite 1017, Long Beach, CA, 90807.
- Make your donation over the phone by calling 562-435-8184.
- Give through your employer’s match program.
- If you are 65 or over, make CCEJ a beneficiary of your IRA’s Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) or Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). Contact your plan operator for instructions.